1. Is A Deposit required? Yes, a non-refundable 35% deposit is required to secure your appointment.
2. What if I need to reschedule? To reschedule appointments booked online, please check your confirmation email. Find the rescheduling link at the bottom of the page and change your appointment date or time. If there isn’t any availability please contact me.
3. If you’d like to bring your own hair, do I have to use a certain type of hair? Yes , “Outre X-pressions or RastaFri braiding hair is required. (pre-streached, 3 bundles in 1 pack) for “KNOTLESS BRAIDS” The required amount of hair for each style available below.
Knotless BraidsMid Back------ 42 inches (3 packs)Waist length----52/54 inches (3 packs)
4. What happens if I cancel my appointment? If you cancel your appointment your deposit is non-refundable. If you decided to rebook, another deposit is required for your next appointment.
5. Do you work with all types of hair? Ye , if you have any concerns pertaining to alopecia, thin hair or thick hair be sure to book a consultation before booking an appointment. Please note there may be additional fees added to your service, our goal is to make your hair look as natural as possible.
6. Do you work with colored hair ? Yes, we work with colored hair. Please be sure to add 1 or more colored hair to your service for additional colors mix.
8.) What is the required hair length before booking an appointment? your hair must be at least 4 inches or longer.
9. Can I bring my kids or others to my appointment? You must come alone to your appointment, and there are no children UNLESS being serviced policy.
10. What happens if i’m late to my appointment? If you are running late please contact your braider in advance via text. Late fees may be charged to your service depending on your arrival time. 20 mins-$25 / 30 min- appointment is cancelled
11. Is washing my hair required ? Yes, All clients must arrive with their hair thoroughly washed & blow dried (no damp hair). Your hair must be clean and dandruff free. There maybe an additional fee for extra dandruff or flacky hair.
12. How long will my services take ? Please review the desired service for the service duration time. The service duration times may be extended depending on the client or the hairstyle. To get the best experience at Queen’z Touch, we ask that you plan your day accordingly.
13. What happens if I don’t show up for my appointment and If I didn’t reschedule? Unfortunately your card on file will be charged 50% of service price, and you will be unable to make any future appointments online.
14. How should I come to my appointment? Clients should arrive well rested. AirPods or headphones are required for calls and entertainment. Bring positive vibes and be picture ready! Additional charges may apply for the following-Hair isn’t properly blown out $10-Thick hair $15-Alopecia $30 and up (according to consultation)(Keep in mind these fees may vary depending on the service provider)
15. Where can I find the address to my appointment? The address will be located in your confirmation email